Wednesday, October 12, 2011

This seems like a long time ago!

I wanted to post tonight, but I have to tell you, I am overwelmed by all your posts to ME! You are all so kind and care so much about me. I would love to respond to every single one of you, but I am just way too tired tonight. Grandma Pat has had me working hard and then Jiggles and I had some time off to play, so I am ready for bed! No late night tv for me tonight!

I have added a picture that was taken in Maryland. Can you find Maryland on the map? (hint: it is on the EAST coast, near the Capital of the United States). Guess what I was getting ready to do? We were in class, learning  the FEMA mission. Our table made up a 'rap' using the words of the mission statement and I was the one who had to do the 'rap'!! Do I look like a rapper  there? I did not wear my jeans that day, so the plaid shorts are a little odd, but I think I did ok with the necklace and hat. After the picture I put on an earring and fancy watch..LOL! Of course, I ususally dress more appropriately when I go to work, this was just a fun thing to do. Someone has it on tape and if I can get a copy I will post it here.

Ms. Paradise told me she was getting you all ready for testing next week! I want all of you to pay very close attention and work very hard! I know tests not the most exciting things to do, but sometimes you just have to "do what you have to do" whether you like it or not! So please study hard and ask for help if you need it (it is never a bad thing to ask for help!), I think you will be very proud of yourselves when it is over.

I'll write more later and again, thank you all so much for caring about me. I do miss Max, but I am quite sure that he is with a very nice family somewhere that is taking good care of him. I miss Bella and Freddie though. We can have quite a fun time together...sometimes we get in trouble when we are together! LOL! It's usually Freddies fault..he comes up with the strangest ideas of things to do! But Bella and I could say no..but usually follow along. You tell me, is that a good idea?? Maybe you could have a class discussion on making your own decisions....

Have a good day,
Gilbert

12 comments:

  1. Hi gilbert you are wrong freggie do not get you in trouble because freddie is with miss paridise and she dont get in troule hope you have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, how are you? Gilbert it is a good idea but some times not thank you for the comlament.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gilbert I fill bad about max but i hope u get him back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gilbert i will pay attention on my test thanks for every thing Gilbert

    to Gilbert
    from Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like youer autfit gelbert and you relley made a rap......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Silly gilbert you're the trouble maker. Ms.paradise said. :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi gilbert who are you thank for the advid for a test but your the trouble maker not freddies fault so bye have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gilbert Freddie is whith miss Paradise how can it be Freddies fault???????????

    ReplyDelete
  9. Silly Gilbert your the only trouble maker :):) lOl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your necklace and hat.!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gilbert are you having fun??

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha gilbert you look like the king I wood be like do you want to here my rap yo I wood be a back singer and I wood go in the back and see what is up bear or shod I call you yo what is up yo but l am going to say LOL and BFF and do not for get bling bling yo what is up and I like your earring you look good ha wen can you come and were that becuse I want you to rap for us but I will be a good BFF and one more time me BFF havve a grate day gilbert o yo what is up now have a good day yo.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. Please remember you are writing for an elementary school audience.